Changes for version 2.84 - 2013-08-13
- Added `--smtp-tls` to the output of `man svnnotify`.
- Removed `--smtp-authtype` from the output of `man svnnotify`.
- Added `--diff-content-type` option. Defaults to "text/plain" for backward compatibility. Patch by Daniel P. Wright.
- Renamed `Filter.pm` to `Filter.pod`, since it's just documentation.
- Removed the pod tests from the distribution.
- Changed the CSS for message `<pre>` blocks to use `white-space: pre-line`, so that long lines will be wrapped, but newlines are still respected as usual. Thanks to Dave Abrahams for the patch (and the persistence).
- Changed C<to_regex_map> to allow it to match any path in the repository, including files, rather than just directories. Patch from mscherer.
- Fixed error when the first line of the commit message is less than 10 characters long (issue #2).
- Fixed the "From" and "To" headers so that they are properly encoded as MIME headers (issue #6).
- Removed the Makefile.PL, which was just passing through to Module::Build. That pattern is now deprecated, and Module::Build is required for configuration.
- SVN::Notify - Subversion activity notification
- SVN::Notify::Alternative - MIME multipart/alternative notification
- SVN::Notify::Filter::Trac - Filter SVN::Notify output in Trac format
- SVN::Notify::HTML - Subversion activity HTML notification
- SVN::Notify::HTML::ColorDiff - Subversion activity HTML notification with colorized diff
- SVN::Notify::SMTP in lib/SVN/Notify.pm