Data::BitStream::XS - A bit stream class including integer coding methods
ExamplesChanges for version 0.07
- Cleanup C code using pedantic and extra warnings.
- Create a few primes on startup.
- Transition Goldbach codes from a big list to using the mod 30 sieve. Huge memory savings, but slower (_much_ slower for huge num decode). However, it's all based on the speed of prime_count and nth_prime, so we can speed those up to get back some of our performance.
- Better near-limit behavior for Goldbach / primes, but still needs testing.
- Add nth_prime function.
- Add a rudimentary segment siever.
- Default primes method tries to be smart about what method is used, and keep memory use reasonable.