Changes for version 0.15
- Fork Data::Consumer::MySQL into Data::Consumer::MySQL2. There were and are subtle issues with the implementation of DC::MySQL. As we have a lot of code using it the easiest way is to fork the module and fix it in the new version. *Most* old code should be unaffected. However if you are processing very quickly, with many workers, on a newer MySQL especially, then it is possible that two workers might process the same record twice due to a subtle race condition in MySQL query plan evaluation. The new version in MySQL2 should be robust to this problem.
- Data::Consumer - Repeatedly consume a data resource in a robust way
- Data::Consumer::Dir - Data::Consumer implementation for a directory of files resource
- Data::Consumer::MySQL - DEPRECATED Data::Consumer implementation for a mysql database table resource
- Data::Consumer::MySQL2 - Data::Consumer implementation for a mysql database table resource