- Date::Remind::Event - Manipulate 'remind' output with Perl
Changes for version 0.05
- API Changes:
- New Features:
- Small documentation fixes.
- Bug Fixes:
- Sun Jun 27 10:56:12 CEST 2010
- Add bugtracker and repo information to Makefile.PL. Allow caller to specify what -b value was given to remind. Uploaded to CPAN as v0.04.
- Sat Jun 26 22:27:27 CEST 2010
- Removed META.yml from git control. Add .git to MANIFEST.SKIP Small cleanups to Date::Remind::Event. More small cleanups, tests, and doc improvements. Better handle various inputs for different -b values. Rename dur() to duration() Uploaded to CPAN as v0.03.
- Sat Jun 26 17:59:36 CEST 2010
- Initial Release.