Changes for version 1.900
- Add Boolean attributes 'accented' and 'traditional', which request accented on_date() text and traditional weekday names respectively. These have accessors accented() and traditional(), and mutators set_accented() and set_traditional() respectively.
- Ensure date is set (or return 0) in strftime().
- Allow 0 as year argument to set_time().
- Add accessors weekday_number(), month_number(), and holiday_number().
- Add mutator set_shire(), which sets a Shire date.
- Add constructor, today(), from_shire().
- Add strftime(), based on Date::Tolkien::Shire::Data::__format().
- Factor code common to Date::Tolkien::Shire and DateTime::Fiction::JRRTolkien::Shire into Date::Tolkien::Shire::Data
- Add regression tools. This includes a copy of Date::Tolkien::Shire 1.13 (with back-ported on_date() fixes), the script tools/make-regression to generate a test that compares the output of the current Date::Tolkien::Shire to the copy of Date::Tolkien::Shire that is in tools/lib, and xt/author/regression.t
- Date::Tolkien::Shire - Convert dates into the Shire Calendar.