Changes for version 0.04000
- *** BACKWARDS INCOMPATIBILE CHANGES ***
- Previously, invoking parsing methods on the class worked (by chance, not by decision), but that is no longer the case. *ALWAYS* instantiate the formatter.
- All default character encodings have been changed to UTF-8
- Migrate to Module::Install
- All inernal data has been changed to UTF-8.
- Require newest DateTime::Calendar::Japanese::Era.
- Fix author info
A Japanese DateTime Formatter
Utilities To Format Japanese Dates
A Japanese DateTime Formatter For Traditional Japanese Calendar