ModulesChanges for version 0.08
Devel::Callsite - Get caller return OP address and Perl interpreter context
- NOTE: semantics in this release change slighty when this used in a
- debugger, e.g. $^P != 0. Previously, we might not give a location in
- the source code, but instead a location in the debugger guts.
- Semantics change noted above. We think this is what is normally desired, for an op-location even if it is incompatible.
- Add optional level parameter that functions like builtin caller()
- Change repository location in META.yml
- Fully document callsite() and context() functions.
- Don't use DynaLoader but use XSLoader instead.