- Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Prereqs::Soften - Downgrade listed dependencies to recommendations if present.
Changes for version 0.006000
- Dependencies changed since 0.005001, see misc/*.deps* for details
- configure: +1 (recommends: ↑1)
- develop: +10 ↑2 -3 (recommends: +1, suggests: ↑2)
- runtime: ↓1 (recommends: +1 -1)
- test: +1 (recommends: ↑1 ↓1)
- Can now specify to_relationship = none. This is useful in conjunction with copy_to to move phases. Its admittedly awkward syntax, but I need to re-write half the internals now because YAGNI made them too simple earlier, and now IGNI.