- Document::Transform - Pull and transform documents from a NoSQL backend
- Document::Transform::Backend::MongoDB - Talk to a MongoDB via a simple interface
- Document::Transform::Role::Backend - Interface role to be consumed by backends
- Document::Transform::Role::Transformer - Provides an interface role for Transformers implementations
- Document::Transform::Transformer - A document transformer. More than meets the eye. Or not.
Changes for version 1.110530
- Re-engineer the innards significantly. Shift the burden of type constraints to the backend implementations. Remove Types.pm Use newer MongoDBx::AutoDeref Clean up documentation to follow changes Allow for arbitarily deep nested transform references
- Wed Feb 9 10:18:12 2011 UTC Initial Release