Changes for version 0.10
- Outlier rejection claimed to be disabled when setting the threshold to 0. But in reality it defaulted. Now, the claim is true and setting the threshold to 0 "sigmas" will disable outlier rejection.
- Improved tests for outlier rejection.
- Benchmark::Dumb - Benchmark.pm compatibility layer for Dumbbench
- Dumbbench - More reliable benchmarking with the least amount of thinking
- Dumbbench::Instance - A benchmark instance within a Dumbbench
- Dumbbench::Instance::Cmd - Benchmarks an external command
- Dumbbench::Instance::PerlEval - Benchmarks a string of Perl code
- Dumbbench::Instance::PerlSub - Benchmarks a Perl code reference