Changes for version 0.02
- Robert Soderberg had some suggestions ;-)
- Added "off" (and "on") class methods for switching reporting off (or on) for a specific thread and all the threads that are created there.
- Renamed method "report" to "output": "report" now returns a preliminary report.
- Added support for different output formats, "plain" and "xml", and added "format" to allow you to select the type. Added "encoding" method for specifying encoding if XML type is used.
- Added support for summary, which can be selected with the new "summary" class method.
- Added support for limiting numbers of elements in the stacktrace and a class method "callers" to specify that number.
- Added support for shortening package names and a class method "shorten" to specify that setting.
- Added "disable" class method for disabling automatic report generation upon exit of the program.
- Now only reports threads that were actually running when the last checkpoint was done. This should give a better approximation to reporting only live threads.
- Fixed some typo's here.
report deadlocks with stacktrace