Changes for version 0.14
- Fixed problem with monitoring a thread that was't finished when shutdown time was encountered.
- Added support for the new "post" routine in Thread::Queue::Any::Monitored in "new" and "add". Needed so that e.g. file handles are closed and buffers flushed.
- Small performance improvement in "add" if more than one thread is added: original input parameters are only thawed once.
- Moved shutting down of monitoring thread from DESTROY back to "shutdown". This makes more sense. Added code to restart the monitoring thread if necessary in "add".
- Found one problem remaining in shutdown that caused the errors I was seeing yesterday. I guess 13 _was_ an unlucky number. Re-instated the full test-suite now.
- Thread::Pool - group of threads for performing similar jobs