Changes for version 0.15
- Also fixed "abort" functionality in case there weren't any jobs to do anymore: the worker threads would be blocked on reading the job queue and not see the abort flag. Now, the remaining threads are signalled to stop the ordinary way.
- Added test-suite for "abort" functionality. Added internal routine "_first_todo_jobid" which allows "shutdown" to only stream results of jobs actually done, rather then to try to stream results that weren't created yet. This should fix the "abort" functionality.
- Renamed internal routine "_freeze" to "set_result" and exposed it to the world as part of the "jobid" and "dont_set_result" combo. This should now allow the development of the completely asynchronous log resolve module I was thinking about, where lookups on the same IP number will be handled by a single thread rather than by any thread that just happens to get the IP-number.
- Removed internal routine "_thaw": all thawing internally is done by calling Storable directly for speed, so it was dead wood.
- Added "jobid" and "dont_set_result" methods to allow "do" subroutines to have other threads create the result of the current thread. Adapted the _random and _stream dispatcher to honour these new methods.
- Simplified the "remove_me" functionality by a simple lexical flag rather than having to use the object. This now also makes it a class method.
- Fixed several minor pod nits. Removed some Carp cruft from the test-suite.
- Thread::Pool - group of threads for performing similar jobs