Changes for version 0.17
- Added support for job throttling by the "maxjobs" and "minjobs" field in the "new" method. Adapted the "_random" and "_stream" dispatchers as well as the "job" method. Added test-suite for this as well. This code is really still alpha, it does not seem to get through the test always, so there could still be some deadlocking issues here.
- Added method "results". Returns the job IDs of which there are still results ready to be fetched. Returns the number of results in scalar context.
- Added class method "monitor" that returns the Thread::Queue::Any::Monitored object associated with the pool in the "do", "pre" and "post" routine if monitoring.
- Changed rogue DESTROY hack to use UNIVERSAL::isa(). Suggested by Ken Williams.
- Added the first full blown example: a simple log resolving filter.
- Removed some "originatingthreadid" cruft that was left behind. Also removed some "destroyed" cruft.
- Simplified the rogue DESTROY test hack.
- Thread::Pool - group of threads for performing similar jobs