Changes for version 0.19
- Made $VERSION have the : unique attribute to save memory.
- Removed stray "use Carp" that was left behind from some debugging. rearranged -use-s to minimize what is exactly really needed. Adapted Makefile.PL to now also depend on Thread::Conveyor::Monitored.
- Fixed problem in "shutdown" which would sometimes put too many stop requests on the job belt. With the new belt->peek_dontwait method any remaining stop requests are removed from the belt. This should fix test-suite errors that occurred only on some systems.
- Now depends on both Thread::Conveyor and Thread::Conveyor::Monitored instead of Thread::Queue::Any and Thread::Queue::Any::Monitored. Changed metaphor from queue to belt in the documentation and the test-suite.
- 24 July 2002 Added a more elaborate example for log resolving, which is the base code for the new Thread::Pool::Resolve module.
- Thread::Pool - group of threads for performing similar jobs