Changes for version 0.23
- Added documentation for the "optimize" field (in "new") and method. Thread::Pool now has its own default setting for optimization.
- Adapted writeup of "abort", it now is _the_ way of temporarily shutting down a pool from which it is possible to recover later by adding workers again.
- Finally migrated the complete test-suite: now 1230 tests which take almost 30 minutes on my development box.
- 6 August 2002 Continued with migration. Unfortunately, it has become impossible to recover from a shutdown. Documentation has been adapted to reflect this change, as well as the test-suite. This also fixed some problems that may have occurred in the test-suite on faster machines.
- 5 August 2002 Started with migration to new Thread::Conveyor functionality. Adapted requirements in Makefile.PL. On towards a Thread::Pool and Thread::Pool::Resolve that doesn't eat memory like crazy.
- Thread::Pool - group of threads for performing similar jobs