Changes for version 0.24
- Raised dependency on Thread::Conveyor again to take advantage of possible problem fix.
- 13 August 2002 Reduced number of tests in test-suite for the hammering bits: it was taking about 30 minutes on my development machine, which is really too much.
- Now uses Thread::Serialize::(freeze|thaw) for serialization of data structures between threads. Raised dependency on Thread::Conveyor to make sure this always works.
- Added support for Thread::Tie: the workers array will use the Thread::Tie implementation if it is available. This to avoid the memory leak with shared arrays.
- Thread::Pool - group of threads for performing similar jobs