Changes for version 0.03
- Fixed problem in test-suite which tested for resolving from different threads.
- Added support for reporting status of the resolving process. Added "status" field to "new" method. Adapted default resolver and monitor to set the status according to the process.
- Added timeout feature to the default resolver. Timeout value can be changed with the "timeout" method.
- 14 August 2002 Adapted test-suite to use select() rather than sleep(), which seems to halt _all_ threads, at least under UNIX.
- 13 August 2002 Fixed potentially large foreach keys to while each loop.
- 7 August 2002 Added optimization parameter documentation (inherited from Thread::Pool)
- Added optimization setting to test-suite.
- Raised dependency to Thread::Pool 0.23.
resolve logs asynchronously