Changes for version 1.00
- Now uses Devel::ThreadsForks for checking whether running on a thread enabled Perl.
- Now uses Devel::MaintBlead to keep a maint and a blead version going. Blead version now no longer requires the "load" module: I considered it to have been a premature optimization that just caused a lot of grief.
- Raised the "maint" version to 0.13 as to distinguish it from the older, now maint version.
- Upgraded test-suite for blead to use the latest in Test::More's threading capabilities.
- Thread::Serialize - serialize data-structures between threads