Changes for version 0.02
- Now hijacks UNIVERSAL::can so that ->can does the right thing for subroutines that have not been loaded yet. As a side effect, this loads the subroutine specified. Added documentation to reflect that.
- Localised $_, $! and $@ at several places just to make sure they don't clobber anything on the outside.
- Added support for line numbers and file name (swiped from AutoSplit generated code), so that eval errors will give you more information.
- Added check for DESTROY: apparently you get an infinite loop if you're gotoing the DESTROY if it doesn't exist. Now AUTOLOAD just returns for DESTROY if it doesn't exist.
- Fixed typo in _scan() which would trigger a loop if a second __END__ was encountered in the source of a module.
control when subroutines will be loaded