Changes for version 0.5 - 2009-07-02
- applied patch from mathieu at closetwork.org to add a host parameter for binding.
- removed bogus API stuff like ::Appgets or the weird form and response handling. AnyEvent::HTTPD should be and stay a simple HTTP server for simple purposes. If you need further sugar, please write your own modules for it. If you need anything ask me or look in the git repository at http://git.ta-sa.org/AnyEvent-HTTPD.git
- added responded method to ::Request.
- stop_request now also stops further handling of the request after the 'request' event.
- added 'request_timeout's
- added keep-alive support (for HTTP 1.0) (thanks to Andrey Smirnov).
- AnyEvent::HTTPD - A simple lightweight event based web (application) server
- AnyEvent::HTTPD::HTTPConnection - A simple HTTP connection for request and response handling
- AnyEvent::HTTPD::HTTPServer - A simple and plain http server
- AnyEvent::HTTPD::Request - A web application request handle for AnyEvent::HTTPD