Changes for version 0.90 - 2011-01-31
- fixed a small thing with response on dead connections.
- added small example of 'request' event usage.
- make Content-Length: not be empty.
- hand HEAD requests down to the event handlers.
- added allowed_methods support from nrh.
- don't force cache policy anymore.
- AnyEvent::HTTPD - A simple lightweight event based web (application) server
- AnyEvent::HTTPD::HTTPConnection - A simple HTTP connection for request and response handling
- AnyEvent::HTTPD::HTTPServer - A simple and plain http server
- AnyEvent::HTTPD::Request - A web application request handle for AnyEvent::HTTPD
- AnyEvent::HTTPD::Util - Utility functions for AnyEvent::HTTPD