Email::MIME::Kit::Renderer::MicroMason - Render parts of your mail with Text::MicroMason
Text::MicroMason::MKit in lib/Email/MIME/Kit/Renderer/MicroMason.pm
ExamplesChanges for version 1.21
- Applies rjbs' patch to uses EMK's kit_reader to read files, instead of
- "Changing to the kit dir before rendering is a bit of a dirty hack,
- but it works... as long as the kit's kitreader is Dir. If you're
- using something more complicated, like KitReader::SWAK, it doesn't
- actually help.
- Instead of doing that, this commit adds a mixin to the micromason
- object, converting its reads of files-by-name into reads of kit
- Admittedly, the way that the renderer is shoved into the mason
- object is also a dirty hack, but presumably it's one that can be
- corrected by someone more familiar with how micromason mixins are
- meant to work."