- Entities - User management and authorization for web applications and subscription-based services.
- Entities::Action - A piece of code/functionality that a user entity can perform.
- Entities::Backend - A role providing storage for the Entities user-management/authorization system.
- Entities::Backend::Memory - A simple backend that stores all data in memory, for testing and development purposes.
- Entities::Backend::MongoDB - Stores all Entities data in a MongoDB database.
- Entities::Customer - An abstract entity that owns users and subscribes to plans.
- Entities::Feature - A certain functionality, or just plan feature, that customers can use.
- Entities::Plan - A collection of features (possibly scoped and limited) customers can subscribe to.
- Entities::Role - A collection of possibly related actions granted to users.
- Entities::User - A user entity that interacts with a web application.
Changes for version 0.5
- Fixed bug causing 02-mongodb.t to fail when mongod not available