Changes for version 1.15 - 2009-05-13
- Remove -p option for pid file, and restore it to the port number, as it should be -port|-p (t0m)
- Document -pidfile in myapp_server.pl POD (t0m)
Changes for version 1.14_02 - 2009-05-11
- Small changes to work with File::ChangeNotify 0.03.
Changes for version 1.14_01 - 2009-05-11
- This release moves the restarter functionality into a new module Catalyst::Restarter, that is not a Catalyst Engine subclass.
- The new restarter is simpler and more reliable, because it does not try to test if a changed piece of code can be compiled. It simply restarts the server whenever it detects changes. This also makes it much faster.
- However, this does mean that the server can simply die when a changed file cannot compile. This is different than the old behavior, where the server remained running without incorporating the change.
- Finally, the new restarter relies on File::ChangeNotify, which is designed to accomodate per-OS methods of detecting changed files. As of this writing, it currently ships with a file watcher that uses inotify on Linux systems, and a default fallback class that does everything in pure Perl.
- Catalyst::Module::Install in lib/Module/Install/Catalyst.pm