Catalyst::Delta - Overview of changes between versions of Catalyst
Catalyst::Upgrading - Instructions for upgrading to the latest Catalyst
catalyst - Bootstrap a Catalyst application
Catalyst - The Elegant MVC Web Application Framework
Catalyst::Action - Catalyst Action
Catalyst::ActionChain - Chain of Catalyst Actions
Catalyst::ActionContainer - Catalyst Action Container
Catalyst::Base - Deprecated base class
Catalyst::ClassData - Class data accessors
Catalyst::Component - Catalyst Component Base Class
Catalyst::Component::ApplicationAttribute - Moose Role for components which capture the application context.
Catalyst::Component::ContextClosure - Moose Role for components which need to close over the $ctx, without leaking
Catalyst::Controller - Catalyst Controller base class
Catalyst::DispatchType - DispatchType Base Class
Catalyst::DispatchType::Chained - Path Part DispatchType
Catalyst::DispatchType::Default - Default DispatchType
Catalyst::DispatchType::Index - Index DispatchType
Catalyst::DispatchType::Path - Path DispatchType
Catalyst::DispatchType::Regex - Regex DispatchType
Catalyst::Dispatcher - The Catalyst Dispatcher
Catalyst::Engine - The Catalyst Engine
Catalyst::Engine::CGI - The CGI Engine
Catalyst::Engine::FastCGI - FastCGI Engine
Catalyst::Engine::HTTP - Catalyst HTTP Engine
Catalyst::Exception - Catalyst Exception Class
Catalyst::Exception::Basic - Basic Catalyst Exception Role
Catalyst::Exception::Detach - Exception for redispatching using $ctx->detach()
Catalyst::Exception::Go - Exception for redispatching using $ctx->go()
Catalyst::Exception::Interface - Role defining the interface for Catalyst exceptions
Catalyst::Log - Catalyst Log Class
Catalyst::Model - Catalyst Model base class
Catalyst::Request - provides information about the current client request
Catalyst::Request::Upload - handles file upload requests
Catalyst::Response - stores output responding to the current client request
Catalyst::Runtime - The Catalyst Framework Runtime
Catalyst::Script::CGI - The CGI Catalyst Script
Catalyst::Script::Create - Create a new Catalyst Component
Catalyst::Script::FastCGI - The FastCGI Catalyst Script
Catalyst::Script::Server - Catalyst test server
Catalyst::Script::Test - Test Catalyst application on the command line
Catalyst::ScriptRole - Common functionality for Catalyst scripts.
Catalyst::ScriptRunner - The Catalyst Framework script runner
Catalyst::Stats - Catalyst Timing Statistics Class
Catalyst::Test - Test Catalyst Applications
Catalyst::Utils - The Catalyst Utils
Catalyst::View - Catalyst View base class
ProvidesChanges for version 5.80019
Catalyst::Exception::Base in lib/Catalyst/Exception.pm
- Bug fixed:
- Calls to $c->uri_for with private paths as strings (e.g. $c->uri_for('controller/action', 'arg1', 'arg2') ) no longer have / encoded to %2F. This is due to $c->uri_for('static', 'css/foo', $bar) which should not be encoded. Calls with an action object (rather than a string), or uri_for action will still encode / in args and captures to %2F
- The above noted / => %2F encoding in uri_for_action or uri_for with an action object has been fixed to not just encode the first slash in any set of args/captures.
- nginx and lighttpd FCGI requests with URI encoded sections as the first path part have been fixed to operate correctly.
- A source of bogus warnings in Catalyst::Component::BUILDARGS has been removed.
- Improve the documentation about -Home and how Catalyst finds the home path for applications.
- Various minor typo fixes.
- New features:
- Allow passing additional arguments to action constructors.