Changes for version 0.03
- the login page itself is now used as entry point and not the easybank frontpage, resulting in a noticeable (depending on your connection) performance gain.
- removed calls to deprecated WWW::Mechanize methods follow and form.
- bugfix: get_entries processed all accounts defined in the account-list, and not the ones defined in the entries-list.
- fixed a few typos in the man page.
- replaced map with hash slice in example scripts.
- Agent now identifies itself as 'Mac Safari' :)
- Finance::Bank::easybank - check your easybank accounts from Perl
- Finance::Bank::easybank in lib/Finance/Bank/easybank.pm