- AnyEvent::Task - Client/server-based asynchronous worker pool
- AnyEvent::Task::Client in lib/AnyEvent/Task/Client.pm
- AnyEvent::Task::Client::Checkout in lib/AnyEvent/Task/Client/Checkout.pm
- AnyEvent::Task::Logger in lib/AnyEvent/Task/Logger.pm
- AnyEvent::Task::Server in lib/AnyEvent/Task/Server.pm
- AnyEvent::Task::Server::Worker in lib/AnyEvent/Task/Server/Worker.pm
- AnyEvent::Task::Util in lib/AnyEvent/Task/Util.pm
Changes for version 0.800
- Backwards-incompatible change: When multiple requests are queued up on a checkout, if one of the requests throws an error all the pending requests are removed from the queue. This makes a non-nested sequence of method-calls on a checkout less dangerous and more like the synchronous code it is mimicing.
- Removed vestigal parts of an undocumented feature that was broken several releases ago: In non-void context, methods on a checkout used to return a guard that when destroyed would cancel the remote method call. Instead, now you should use the throw_fatal_error method on the checkout. The checkout will then throw errors every time it is accessed and should be discarded.
- Documented max_checkouts feature for coping with memory leaks
- Major documentation updates