Changes for version 0.340 - 2014-10-09
- New --reduce feature: The final piece: Now ldv is officially a higher order functional programming language. :) This mostly obsoletes --count but obviously that's still there for back-compat and occasional usefulness.
- Properly report run-time errors in --count expressions.
- Support # comments in grep/map/etc expressions
- log-defer-viz - command-line utility for rendering log messages created by Log::Defer
- Log::Defer::Viz - Visualisation script for Log::Defer data