Changes for version 1.4
- extractLaLo() no longer saves extracted data to the object by default. The new method backflip() turns this behavior back on.
- A test was added for backflip()
- Changes made to Makefile.PL to support the cc compiler on Solaris and give a helpful message for those with a different compiler than Perl was built with.
- Geo::ReadGRIB - Perl extension that gives read access to GRIB 1 "GRIdded Binary" format Weather data files.
- Geo::ReadGRIB::Place - Contains the value of a one or more data type at a given time and geographic location.
- Geo::ReadGRIB::PlaceIterator - Provides methods to iterate through GRIB data in geographic order and to return Geo::ReadGRIB::Place objects for each location.