Changes for version 0.31 - 2019-01-09
- No changes from 0.30.
Changes for version 0.30 - 2018-10-08 ( TRIAL RELEASE )
- Added an optional feature to track path attribute changes (permissions, ownership) as well as to provide the old vs new attributes and/or content in modify events. Both of these features are off by default since they can use a lot more CPU or memory, especially when using otherwise low-overhead kernel-based watchers.
- File::ChangeNotify - Watch for changes to files, cross-platform style
- File::ChangeNotify::Event - Class for file change events
- File::ChangeNotify::Watcher - Role consumed by all watchers
- File::ChangeNotify::Watcher::Default - Fallback default watcher subclass
- File::ChangeNotify::Watcher::Inotify - Inotify-based watcher subclass
- File::ChangeNotify::Watcher::KQueue - KQueue-based watcher subclass