Changes for version 9999.25 - 2018-10-29
- The previous release contained nothing but a documentation update. That updated documentation errantly mentioned pseudo-files. Pseudo-files are perfectly fine to use with File::Slurp.
- Add regression test for GLOB refs being slurped in. Thank you, James Keenan! https://github.com/perhunter/slurp/pull/17#issuecomment-437174592
- Refactor read_file to use open and read rather than sysopen and sysread.
- Add a bugwards compatible feature to keep track of the cursor when dealing with the DATA handle (https://github.com/perhunter/slurp/pull/17)
- Fix a typo in the docs.
- File::Slurp - Simple and Efficient Reading/Writing/Modifying of Complete Files