Changes for version 9999.26 - 2019-02-13
- Reduce the size of handle.t to prevent failures on systems with limits set
- Skip all tests in the suite that relied on overriding syswrite to test failure mechanisms as CORE::print cannot be overridden.
- Refactor write_file to use print rather than syswrite.
- When performing an atomic write, make sure we find a good temporary file so that we don't accidentally overwrite a file that may already exist in the working directory.
- Stop re-working the line endings on write_file when on Windows as the use of print now allows layers to provide that functionality.
- Add File::Basename, File::Spec, File::Temp, and IO::Handle to the runtime prereqs. These were already testing prereqs and are core.
- Perl 5.30 compliance is complete at this point.
- File::Slurp - Simple and Efficient Reading/Writing/Modifying of Complete Files