Changes for version 0.28 - 2012-01-23
- NEW FEATURES:
- new 'escape_chars' property to show '\t', '\n' escaped (default is 1, meaning escape, which will render the actual character instead). Note that the '\0' special character is never escaped.
- new 'escaped' colour, defaults to bright red.
- fixed Changes file for compliance against latest CPAN::Changes specification
- Data::Printer - colored pretty-print of Perl data structures and objects
- Data::Printer::Filter - Create powerful stand-alone filters for Data::Printer
- Data::Printer::Filter::DB - pretty printing database objects
- Data::Printer::Filter::DateTime - pretty-printing date and time objects (not just DateTime!)
- DDP in lib/DDP.pm