Changes for version 0.30_02
- BUG FIXES:
- RC file under taint mode should be properly parsed now.
- Rob Hoeltz and Stephen Thirlwall added to the contributors list. Thanks guys!
Changes for version 0.30_01
- CHANGES THAT BREAK BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY:
- linear_isa option is now set to 'auto' by default (see below)
- NEW FEATURES:
- linear_isa can now be set to 'auto', in which case it will show the @ISA only if the object has more than one parent. Other values are 0 (never show) and 1 (always show)
- new "Digest" filter bundle, for MD5, SHA and other Digest objects!
- separate colours for classes and methods (feature request by Ivan Bessarabov)
- environment variable DATAPRINTERRC overrides .dataprinter and lets you pick different RCs at will (Stephen Thirlwall)
- new option 'separator' lets you pick a custom separator for array/hash elements, including none (''). Default is ','.
- new option 'end_separator' can be set to 1 to show the last item of an array or hash with a separator (Ivan Bessarabov)
- DateTime filter bundle now also handles DateTime::TimeZone objects (RT#77755)
- BUG FIXES:
- RC file now works under taint mode, with restrictions (feature request by Rob Hoelz)
- class_method call now includes properties hashref (Joel Berger)
- Replacement of dependencies to permit pure perl operation: Class::MOP is replaced with mro and Package::Stash Clone is replaced with Clone::PP Hash::FieldHash is replaced with Hash::Util::FieldHash Note that if <5.10 is detected, Data::Printer also requires: MRO::Compat to provide mro Hash::Util::FieldHash::Compat to provide Hash::Util::FieldHash As a result, Data::Printer should now be fatpackable (cpan:MSTROUT)
- new /examples dir, with a sample file to let you easily try different color schemes (Yanick Champoux)
- pod coverage tests (developer only)
- Data::Printer - colored pretty-print of Perl data structures and objects
- Data::Printer::Filter - Create powerful stand-alone filters for Data::Printer
- Data::Printer::Filter::DB - pretty printing database objects
- Data::Printer::Filter::DateTime - pretty-printing date and time objects (not just DateTime!)
- Data::Printer::Filter::Digest - pretty-printing MD5, SHA and friends
- DDP in lib/DDP.pm