Changes for version 0.33
- BUG FIXES:
- fixed warning in external filters for some perl versions (thanks Stanislaw Pusep for reporting).
- prevented repeated tie display
- removed deprecated escape_chars, as promised in version 0.30.
- DDP - Data::Printer shortcut for faster debugging
- Data::Printer - colored pretty-print of Perl data structures and objects
- Data::Printer::Filter - Create powerful stand-alone filters for Data::Printer
- Data::Printer::Filter::DB - pretty printing database objects
- Data::Printer::Filter::DateTime - pretty-printing date and time objects (not just DateTime!)
- Data::Printer::Filter::Digest - pretty-printing MD5, SHA and friends