Changes for version 2.112991
- simplfy encode/decode logic
- new maintainer
- version: 1.2 date: 2006-04-25 fix!: The inverse symbol table wasn't consulted for the final value, meaning actual numbers rather than base32 characters were appended. Bug report, patch and tests supplied by David Leadbeater - thanks. tests: New tests for encoding and decoding.
- version: 1.12 date: 2008-04-10 tests: Another fix - work on machines with or without Test::POD.
- version: 1.11 date: 2008-04-09 fix: Test::Warn was missing from prerequisites.
- version: 1.1 date: 2008-04-09 new!: "strict" and "warn" modes for decoding methods. tests: POD tests were failing on some platforms/Perls. docs: Added this CHANGES file.
- First release. version: 1 date: 2008-04-03
- Encode::Base32::Crockford - encode/decode numbers using Douglas Crockford's Base32 Encoding