Changes for version 0.023 - 2012-12-16
- This version makes a large refactor in the code. The plugins were rewritten as proper modules so that they can be used by themselves, without the Git::Hooks framework. The only user visible change is that from now on the preferred way to configure plugins is by their CamelCase names (e.g. CheckJira instead of check-jira). But the old flattened names are still valid to keep compatibility with already set up repos.
- This version starts to require App::gh::Git version 0.56 in order to have a working App::gh::Git. It also starts to require File::Path version 2.08 for the testing phase in order to have a working make_path routine.
- Git::Hooks - A framework for implementing Git hooks.
- Git::Hooks::CheckAcls - Git::Hooks plugin for branch/tag access control.
- Git::Hooks::CheckJira - Git::Hooks plugin which requires citation of JIRA issues in commit messages.
- Git::Hooks::CheckStructure - Git::Hooks plugin for ref/file structure validation.
- Git::More - An extension of App::gh::Git with some goodies for hook developers.