Changes for version 0.033 - 2013-01-12
- Substitute Git for App::gh::Git as a parent for Git::More. The major motivation for this was to get rid of some heavy dependencies that were carried over by App::gh. This change should be mostly transparent, as App::gh::Git is a copy of Git.
- Since Git isn't on CPAN we can't depend directly on it. The user must guarantee that it is present on @INC in order to install and use Git::Hooks. The environment variable GITPERLLIB can be used to specify a list of directories (besides the ones already in @INC) where the module will be searched.
- Consolidate the methods Git::More::get_config and Git::More::config in a single method Git::More::get_config, which returns ever more specialized configuration depending on how many arguments it gets (zero, one, or two). This change affects most plugins.
- Make a change in the way we inkoke "git init" during test so that we can use pre-v1.6.5 gits.
- Git::Hooks - A framework for implementing Git hooks.
- Git::Hooks::CheckAcls - Git::Hooks plugin for branch/tag access control.
- Git::Hooks::CheckJira - Git::Hooks plugin which requires citation of JIRA issues in commit messages.
- Git::Hooks::CheckLog - Git::Hooks plugin to enforce commit log policies.
- Git::Hooks::CheckStructure - Git::Hooks plugin for ref/file structure validation.
- Git::Hooks::GerritChangeId - Git::Hooks plugin to insert a Change-Id in a commit message.
- Git::More - A Git extension with some goodies for hook developers.