Changes for version 0.035 - 2013-01-18
- Provide for temporary disabling of plugins by setting to a false value (e.g. '0') an environment variable named after the plugin. This is useful for temporary disabling of pre-commit hooks, for instance.
- Add method Git::More::set_authenticated_user
- This method can be used to set the username of the authenticated user when the default heristics used by the method authenticated_user aren't enough. The name is cached so that subsequent invokations of authenticated_user will return it.
- CheckRewrite was invoking 'git branch --all' but old versions of git didn't support the long option name. Now it uses '-a' instead.
- CheckRewrite error messages showed branch names with two character prefix.
- Make the Change file conform to the Specification for CPAN Changes files (CPAN::Changes::Spec).
- Git::Hooks - A framework for implementing Git hooks.
- Git::Hooks::CheckAcls - Git::Hooks plugin for branch/tag access control.
- Git::Hooks::CheckJira - Git::Hooks plugin which requires citation of JIRA issues in commit messages.
- Git::Hooks::CheckLog - Git::Hooks plugin to enforce commit log policies.
- Git::Hooks::CheckRewrite - Git::Hooks plugin for checking against unsafe rewrites
- Git::Hooks::CheckStructure - Git::Hooks plugin for ref/file structure validation.
- Git::Hooks::GerritChangeId - Git::Hooks plugin to insert a Change-Id in a commit message.
- Git::More - A Git extension with some goodies for hook developers.