Changes for version 0.037 - 2013-01-29
- New features
- Makefile.PL now tries to find Git.pm on some usual places if it can't require it using the standard @INC. This allows for installation and testing on systems where Git cannot be required directly.
- GerritChangeId wasn't calculating the Change-Id correctly in some cases.
- CheckRewrite wasn't showing the names reaching branch names correctly.
- Refactorings for a future port to Windows (We're not there yet!)
- The testing framework now uses Git::command to invoke git instead of using directly an open pipe.
- Git::More used Git::command_output_pipe in a way that wasn't working on Windows.
- External hooks won't be supported on Windows for a while. Hence, some tests are skipped.
- The testing framework uses sh-scripts to indirectly invoke the Perl hooks on Windows, because that OS does not follow the shee-bang Unix conventions.
- Several other small changes.
- Git::Hooks - A framework for implementing Git hooks.
- Git::Hooks::CheckAcls - Git::Hooks plugin for branch/tag access control.
- Git::Hooks::CheckJira - Git::Hooks plugin which requires citation of JIRA issues in commit messages.
- Git::Hooks::CheckLog - Git::Hooks plugin to enforce commit log policies.
- Git::Hooks::CheckRewrite - Git::Hooks plugin for checking against unsafe rewrites
- Git::Hooks::CheckStructure - Git::Hooks plugin for ref/file structure validation.
- Git::Hooks::GerritChangeId - Git::Hooks plugin to insert a Change-Id in a commit message.
- Git::More - A Git extension with some goodies for hook developers.