Changes for version 0.039 - 2013-03-14
- New features
- run_hook doesn't die at the first error anymore. Now it collects errors from all hooks to be able to show them all when it dies at the end. These modification required changes to all plugins to make them invoke an error method instead of simply dying.
- Git::More::get_current_branch previously returned the branch short-name. Now it returns the branch full name. Moreover, when in dettached mode it returns undef.
- The exit code of external pre-receive hooks weren't being dealt with correctly.
- The arguments for update and pre-receive hooks weren't being dealt with correctly when new branches were being pushed or branches were being deteled on a push.
- Fix Git::More::is_ref_enabled for when in dettached head state. It returns true in this case.
- Fix all L<> POD tags in the documentation.
- Git::Hooks - A framework for implementing Git hooks.
- Git::Hooks::CheckAcls - Git::Hooks plugin for branch/tag access control.
- Git::Hooks::CheckJira - Git::Hooks plugin which requires citation of JIRA issues in commit messages.
- Git::Hooks::CheckLog - Git::Hooks plugin to enforce commit log policies.
- Git::Hooks::CheckRewrite - Git::Hooks plugin for checking against unsafe rewrites
- Git::Hooks::CheckStructure - Git::Hooks plugin for ref/file structure validation.
- Git::Hooks::GerritChangeId - Git::Hooks plugin to insert a Change-Id in a commit message.
- Git::More - A Git extension with some goodies for hook developers.