Changes for version 0.048 - 2014-08-05
- CheckJira now uses the JIRA::REST module instead of JIRA::Client. The JIRA::Client module uses JIRA's SOAP API which was deprecated on JIRA 6.0 and won't be available anymore on JIRA 7.0. Note that this may break user code relying on the JIRA::Client objects, which isn't needed for the hook's basic functionality.
- Suppress spurious error message (fatal: ref HEAD is not a symbolic ref) when pushing a commit while in a dettached head state.
- Git::Hooks - Framework for implementing Git (and Gerrit) hooks
- Git::Hooks::CheckAcls - Git::Hooks plugin for branch/tag access control.
- Git::Hooks::CheckJira - Git::Hooks plugin which requires citation of JIRA issues in commit messages.
- Git::Hooks::CheckLog - Git::Hooks plugin to enforce commit log policies.
- Git::Hooks::CheckRewrite - Git::Hooks plugin for checking against unsafe rewrites
- Git::Hooks::CheckStructure - Git::Hooks plugin for ref/file structure validation.
- Git::Hooks::GerritChangeId - Git::Hooks plugin to insert a Change-Id in a commit message.
- Git::More - A Git extension with some goodies for hook developers.
- Git::More::Message - A Git commit message