Changes for version 0.052 - 2014-09-18
- New Features
- New plugin Git::Hooks::CheckFile checks the contents of files with external commands. Which command is used to check a file is based on the filename.
- Drop configuration backwards compatibility. Up to version 0.31, as of January 2013, there were some changes in the way Git::Hooks and its plugins were configured. Up to version 0.051 those old ways were still supported. This version drops that compatibility baggage.
- CheckLog now shows which lines are bigger than body-max-width in the error message.
- The output of external hooks that fail are now sent to Gerrit as a comment.
- CheckLog was complaining about lines with exactly body-max-width characters. Now it lets them pass.
- Git::Hooks - Framework for implementing Git (and Gerrit) hooks
- Git::Hooks::CheckAcls - Git::Hooks plugin for branch/tag access control.
- Git::Hooks::CheckFile - Git::Hooks plugin for checking files
- Git::Hooks::CheckJira - Git::Hooks plugin which requires citation of JIRA issues in commit messages.
- Git::Hooks::CheckLog - Git::Hooks plugin to enforce commit log policies.
- Git::Hooks::CheckRewrite - Git::Hooks plugin for checking against unsafe rewrites
- Git::Hooks::CheckStructure - Git::Hooks plugin for ref/file structure validation.
- Git::Hooks::GerritChangeId - Git::Hooks plugin to insert a Change-Id in a commit message.
- Git::More - A Git extension with some goodies for hook developers.
- Git::More::Message - A Git commit message