Changes for version 1.3.0 - 2014-10-25
- New features
- The global variable $Git::More::CONFIG_ENCODING tells get_config which encoding is used in Git's configuration files so that it can decode them appropriately. This is necessary if your config files contain non-ASCII characters.
- CheckFile: replace temporary filenames with the real filenames in the error messages to make it consistent with the command line shown.
- CheckJira: re-order the checks so that it goes from the more general to the more specific, e.g.: issuetype > status > unresolved.
- CheckJira: tell the user which issuetypes and statuses are approved when an issue doesn't pass a check.
- Normalize branch names gotten from Gerrit so that we can properly detect which branches have been affected by git pushes.
- Git::Hooks - Framework for implementing Git (and Gerrit) hooks
- Git::Hooks::CheckAcls - Git::Hooks plugin for branch/tag access control.
- Git::Hooks::CheckFile - Git::Hooks plugin for checking files
- Git::Hooks::CheckJira - Git::Hooks plugin which requires citation of JIRA issues in commit messages.
- Git::Hooks::CheckLog - Git::Hooks plugin to enforce commit log policies.
- Git::Hooks::CheckRewrite - Git::Hooks plugin for checking against unsafe rewrites
- Git::Hooks::CheckStructure - Git::Hooks plugin for ref/file structure validation.
- Git::Hooks::GerritChangeId - Git::Hooks plugin to insert a Change-Id in a commit message.
- Git::More - A Git extension with some goodies for hook developers.
- Git::More::Message - A Git commit message