Changes for version 0.002
- Fixed the regular expression for working with zip codes so it won't be fooled by forms like '9999 NW 32ND ST'. The old RE was looking for two characters followed by some digits. The new RE is looking for two letters followed by a form like 99999 or 99999-9999.
- Added a $Data::Address::Standardize::verbose variable. If it is set to true, then the input, HTTP request, HTTP response, and output are all printed for each standardization. Added a line in test.pl to set this, although it is commented out.
- Added code to test.pl to actually test the results rather than just pretending they are ok.
- Added another test with an apartment number.
- Added a test that is supposed to fail.
- Made it return an empty array if there is an error.
- Split the tests into the file tries.dat.
- Data::Address::Standardize - Standardize U.S. postal addresses.