Changes for version 0.503_03 - 2011-07-11
- Many CPANTESTERS machines apparently do not allow writing to /tmp, but still have File::Spec->tmpdir() returning that directory. Modified temp directory handlign in tests. Modify test to reduce failure due to race condition.
Changes for version 0.503_02 - 2011-01-25
- More CPANTESTERS cleanup.
Changes for version 0.503_01 - 2011-01-04
- Clean up errors found by CPANTESTERS. Correct t/taskqueue_processor_checked_system.t to allow it to pass on a Solaris or Windows system. Fixed the same test to correctly handle a missing Test::Exception module. Attempt to make statefile_load_save test more robust. Make task_scheduler test more robust.
- cPanel::StateFile - Standardize the handling of file-based state data.
- cPanel::StateFile::FileLocker - Lock and unlock files using flock.
- cPanel::TaskQueue - FIFO queue of tasks to perform
- cPanel::TaskQueue::ChildProcessor - Processes an individual task from the cPanel::TaskQueue in a child process.
- cPanel::TaskQueue::Ctrl - A text-based interface for controlling a TaskQueue
- cPanel::TaskQueue::PluginManager - Supplies support for loading the Queue task processing plugins.
- cPanel::TaskQueue::Processor - Processes an individual task from the cPanel::TaskQueue.
- cPanel::TaskQueue::Scheduler - Priority queue of Tasks to Queue at some time in the future.
- cPanel::TaskQueue::Task - Objects representing the task concept.