Changes for version 0.11
- This is a patch release only to fix critical bugs:
- Fixed bug in save() where -filename was not parsed properly.
- Fixed bug in define_relation() where the relate_method was being used as the name passed from the relator instead of the actual name of the relationship. Changed relate.t test to tickle this bug again if it ever resurfaces.
- Adding manager code broke flag inheritance. Fixed. Also added missing tests for flag inheritance to inherit.t
- Undefined flags no longer croak(), but instead simply return false, in order to be consistent with the way attributes work.
Provide a base class for game objects