- gentoo-perlmod-version.pl - Command line utility for translating CPAN versions to Gentoo equivalents.
Changes for version 0.7.0
- 00 Important - Installing Toolkit Change
- This may affect hand operated downstreams
- Code is migrated from using Module::Build to using ExtUtils::MakeMaker as an install tool.
- 01 Migrated to Sub::Exporter::Progressive
- No fancy stuff is really required internally, so a lighter weight Sub::Exporter::Progressive is now in use.
- Dependencies changed since 0.6.0, see misc/*.deps* for details
- build: -1
- configure: +1 -1 (recommends: +1)
- develop: +50 -1 (recommends: -1, suggests: +1 ↑1)
- runtime: +2 ↓1 -1
- test: +2 ↓1 -2 (recommends: +3)
- Fatal Exceptions don't lose their context as soon as they're thrown.
- However, backtraces are subsequently slightly impeded.
- Use Devel::Cover for full backtraces.
- recognize 1x contributor
- migrate to kentnl org