Changes for version 0.006 - 2019-12-18
- BUG FIXES
- Avoid hijacking GoL legacy default dests [GH#9]
- Evaporate OptSpec if it has no handler; do not warn if unable to fulfill validation. [GH#5]
- Try using Complete::Bash's format_completion() with workaround_with_wordbreaks=0 (my use case: 'subsort by_several -A first=asc^' completes to 'subsort by_several -A asciibetically _' without this option).
- Add tests for the case of optspec has required=1 or has default but no handler is supplied (ref: PR#7).
- Add more test cases, mostly related to "missing handler".
- demo-getopt-long-more - Script to demonstrate Getopt::Long::More
- Getopt::Long::More - Like Getopt::Long, but with more stuffs