Changes for version 0.06 - 2007-10-12
- Made brain_for() of Data::Remember::Hybrid a little more reliable.
- Added t/06-hybrid-brain_for.t to establish brain_for()'s robustness.
- Added t/20-yaml-dump.t to reveal a bug in the YAML brain's dump() method.
- Improved t/20-yaml-load.t to test the YAML brain's load() method.
- Fixed a bug in the YAML brain's dump() method that prevented it from dumping the brain back out to file properly.
- Added the remember_these() function for remember a group of things on a single que.
- Added the recall_and_update() function to allow a fact to be updated and recalled at the same time.
- Added new tests to t/test-brain.pl to test for the success of remember_these() and recall_and_update().
- Data::Remember - remember complex information without giving yourself a headache
- Data::Remember::DBM - a long-term memory brain plugin for Data::Remember
- Data::Remember::Hybrid - a brain for Data::Remember with multiple personalities
- Data::Remember::Memory - a short-term memory brain plugin for Data::Remember
- Data::Remember::YAML - a frozen memory brain plugin for Data::Remember